Atlas 4 Speed Transfer Case
The Atlas 4sp is available for both left and right hand vehicle applications with centered rear differentials. The solid, one-piece case design is manufactured from 356-T6 heat-treated aluminum alloy. This material is also used for the structural access cover and all other exterior components.
Through the analysis of other successful transfer case designs, AA has manufactured a rugged, all gear-driven transfer case. Combining the latest in CAD/CAM technology and years of in-house CNC machining capabilities, the Atlas 4spd transfer case is sure to bring you the utmost in dependability and performance. The Atlas 4sp is available for both left and right hand vehicle applications with centered rear differentials. The solid, one-piece case design is manufactured from 356-T6 heat-treated aluminum alloy. This material is also used for the structural access cover and all other exterior components. The massive gears are helical cut and synchro-equipped for quiet performance and "shift-on-the-fly" capability. These gears are supported by needle bearing elements, precision matched to strong 8620 shafts. The ruggedly designed output shafts are amply supported by large taper bearing sets. The Atlas also features a unique twin stick design to deliver crisp, quiet operation. The Atlas transfer case offers you the ability to customize the transfer case to your vehicle. We offer several upgrades, options, and different configurations for this transfer case. Listed on the following pages is all the information to make your custom "made-to-order" Atlas the ultimate gear driven transfer case. CASE: Material: 356-T6 Heat Treated Aluminum Weight: 125 lbs. (dry) INTERNAL COMPONENTS: Gears: Helical Cut Planetary Gears: 6 Gears Helical Cut Bearings: Needle & Taper Rollers Synchronizers: Borg Warner Available Input Shaft Splines: 21, 23, 27, 29, 31, 32, 34 Tail Shaft H.D., 32 Spline, Front Output 32 Spline RATIOS: Low Range: (2.0:1, 2.72:1, & 5.44:1) or (2.72:1, 3.8:1, & 10.34:1) High Range 1:1 LUBRICATION: Quarts: 2.5 Liters: 2.36 LENGTH COMPARISON: *Atlas Short tail 15" NP 231, 20.5" *Atlas Long tail 17" NP241 Rock Trac T/C, 15-1/4" Dana 300, 12"
- Advanced Adapters
- Shop by Category - Drivetrain and Differential - Transmission
- Parts By Vehicle - Toyota Parts - Toyota Drivetrain
- Parts By Vehicle - Chevrolet Parts - Chevy Drivetrain
- Parts By Vehicle - Parts for Dodge - Dodge Drivetrain
- Parts By Vehicle - Parts for Ford - Ford Drivetrain
- Parts By Vehicle - Parts for Suzuki - Suzuki Drivetrain
- Bronco Parts - 66-77 Classic Bronco - Classic Bronco Drivetrain
- Bronco Parts - 78-79 Full Size Bronco - Full Size Bronco Drivetrain
- Bronco Parts - 80-96 TTB Bronco - TTB Bronco Drivetrain
- Parts for International - Scout 80/800 - Scout 80/800 Drivetrain
- Parts for International - Scout II - Scout II Drivetrain
- Parts for Jeep - 07-16 JK Wrangler - Wrangler JK Drivetrain
- Parts for Jeep - 97-06 Wrangler TJ - Wrangler TJ Drivetrain
- Parts for Jeep - 87-95 Wrangler YJ - Wrangler YJ Drivetrain
- Parts for Jeep - 70-86 Jeep CJ - Jeep CJ Drivetrain
- Parts for Jeep - 84-01 Cherokee XJ - Jeep XJ Drivetrain
- Parts for Jeep - 93-98 Grand Cherokee ZJ - ZJ Drivetrain
- Parts for Jeep - 99-04 Grand Cherokee WJ - WJ Drivetrain
- Shop by Category - Build Components
- Transmission|Toyota Drivetrain|Chevy Drivetrain|Dodge Drivetrain|Ford Drivetrain|Suzuki Drivetrain|Classic Bronco Drivetrain|Full Size Bronco Drivetrain|TTB Bronco Drivetrain|Scout 80/800 Drivetrain|Scout II Drivetrain|Wrangler JK Drivetrain|Wrangler TJ Drivetrain|Wrangler YJ Drivetrain|Jeep CJ Drivetrain|Jeep XJ Drivetrain|ZJ Drivetrain|WJ Drivetrain|Build Components
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping for all orders over $50
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.