SLIP COLUMN WITH U-JOINTS
Steering assemblies will wear out over time. Severe use such as towing, plowing, and off-roading speeds up this wear so that within a few years, there is noticeable play in the steering system. In many cases, the OEM replacement steering assemblies are no longer available from the dealership and can only be found in wrecking yards. Shaft incorporates two needle bearing u-joints and a telescoping shaft that adds a measure of safety to the steering system. The shaft assembly measures 31 inches extended to its fullest length and can be trimmed down to compensate for different vehicle configurations. It also offers an upgrade to the standard assembly that incorporates a vibration reducer that greatly reduces the road shock felt in the steering wheel.
For vehicle use on highway or for longer distance trips, this upgrade is worthwhile.
- Sexton Off-Road
- Parts By Vehicle - Parts for Ford - Ford Steering
- Bronco Parts - 66-77 Classic Bronco - Classic Bronco Steering
- Bronco Parts - 78-79 Full Size Bronco - Full Size Bronco Steering
- Parts for International - Scout 80/800 - Scout 80/800 Steering
- Parts for International - Scout II - Scout II Steering
- Parts for Jeep - 70-86 Jeep CJ - Jeep CJ Steering
- Shop by Category - Steering
- Item Requires Shipping
- Free Shipping for all orders over $50
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.